Swimava Floating Water Thermometer.
- Actively monitor the water temperature while your baby is swimming.
- Place the thermometer in the water and check the reading after 2 minutes.
- Ideal water temperature for baby bathing is approximately 35 degrees Celsius (95 degrees Fahrenheit) with no more than +/- 2 degrees Celsius (+/- degrees Fahrenheit) variation.
- Place the thermometer in the bath water and after 2 minutes check the reading.
- Download Product & Safety Guide
- Shipped directly from British Columbia, Canada!
- All advertised prices include Canada Post shipping and tax.
Product Care and Storage
- Clean Swimava products with mild soap and warm water prior to use.
- Keep Swimava products away from sharp or pointed objects, any sources of heat, and extended direct sunlight to avoid damage.
- Use only mild soap and warm water to clean Swimava products. Do not pressure wash the product and avoid use of strong cleaning detergents, especially abrasives and bleach.
- Do not use bath oils during the usage of Swimava products as they can affect the durability of the PVC material.
- Regularly inspect Swimava products for any damage/punctures that could lead to deflation while in use. Put the product completely under water for 60 seconds and check for any air bubbles indicating leakage.
Click a flag to visit your local Swimava site!×